The use of medicinal plants: from what we can make tea?
Even in ancient times people loved such a delicious drink as a tea. And did it not only from the classic tea plant, but from other not less useful medicinal plants, such as chamomile, currant, wild rose and many others.
People back in the old days, realized what a wealth you have to protect nature, and not to use it, it would be a sin. Mother nature gave us a whole range of vitamins and minerals, so necessary for our health. In large numbers they can be found not only in vegetables or fruits, as many believe, but in herbs, flowers, shrubs. And all of this abundance it is possible to prepare not only tasty, but also useful drink – tea. Some recipes for tea using medicinal plants popular today.
– Tea made from raspberry leaves has diaphoretic, diuretic, choleretic effect. As good to drink for colds and flu. To make it easier – take 1 tablespoon of dry powdered leaves pour 1 Cup boiling water and steep for 15 minutes. It is very tasty with honey.
– Tea with blackcurrant leaves is useful in whooping cough, rheumatism, gout. To drink it is better with honey Cup 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals. It also helps with colds,as an excellent diaphoretic and anti-inflammatory. To prepare this tea as follows. Take 1 tablespoon of crushed dried leaves, pour in a small teapot Cup of boiling water and let steep for 15 minutes. Tasty and healthy tea is ready.
– Nettle tea is good, as a multivitamin, bracing, anti-diabetic and anti-sclerotic agent. For its preparation it is necessary to take a mixture of leaves of nettle, rosehips and fruits of bilberry in the ratio of 3:1:1. 1 tablespoon chopped mixture pour in the evening in a thermos 0.5 liters of boiling water, leave to infuse overnight and in the morning strain and drink with honey half a Cup 3 times a day.
– Tea made from mint leaves. At all times he was used as a sedative. Also it is very effective in digestive problems, insomnia, nervous diseases. For its preparation it is necessary to take 1 teaspoon of dried mint leaves, pour in a porcelain kettle 1 Cup boiling water, infuse 10 minutes and drink with honey half a Cup 2-3 times a day half an hour before meals.
– Tea made from Linden flowers has diaphoretic, anti-inflammatory, soothing light effect and dilates blood vessels. 2 teaspoons of dry Linden flowers pour 1 Cup boiling water, leave for 20-30 minutes, add honey to taste and drink warm. During the day you can still brew and drink 2-3 glasses. To drink this tea is best brewed.
– Currant-rose-hip tea our ancestors used as a multivitamin, anti-inflammatory agent. To prepare it, you need to mix dried rose hips and currants in equal quantities. 2 tablespoons of mixture pour in the evening in a thermos 0.5 liters of boiling water, to insist night, in the morning strain and drink, as in the previous recipes, with honey.
The use of medicinal herbs in traditional recipes is very high. Today we told You a couple of recipes for this tasty and healthy drink: tea made from the bounty of our nature. However, such recipes, and not only tea, very, very much. And they are all very useful for us if we apply them wisely. Be healthy!